USING POWER BI DOCUMENTER IS EASY
How to Export Power BI Desktop Model to Power BI Template?
It’s easy, in Power BI Desktop,
- Click “File” menu
- Click “Export”
- Click “Power BI Template”
How to Use Power BI Documenter?
It’s super easy to use Power BI Documenter.
- Browse “Power BI Documenter” web app from desktop PC, Mac or any mobile devices (Internet Explorer is NOT currently supported)
- You have the option to login with a Google account, Microsoft account or use/create a Data Vizioner account
- You can then click “Browse” or drag and drop the PBIT file to the orange area
- It is all done!
- You can now click on the orange button to see the insights about your Power BI Model
- Update: You can now click on “Measure”, “Column” or “Hierarchy” in the legend to filter the table grid chart.
- Or you can click on “Model” button to see, copy or download your full Power Query (M) scripts